Ignoring timely checkups of your heat pump could cause you discomfort during extreme weather conditions, and when you need it most.
Let’s look at the most common issues that can be easily fixed by Central Air and Heat tune up service:
- If the heat pump doesn’t start, it could be because of a faulty thermostat, or your unit not receiving power. A tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse could prevent the heat pump from starting.
- Improper heating or cooling can be caused by a number of things. Incorrect thermostat settings, dirty heat pump filter, dead auxiliary heating elements or clogged coils.
- HVAC’s could freeze due to blocked registers, clogged filters or a frozen condenser unit of the heat pump.
- The heat pump blower could stop working due to a malfunctioning thermostat or limit switch on the heat pump.
Every issue at Central Air and Heat is attended by a trained HVAC technician. We are available for emergencies in Clermont, Groveland and surrounding areas.
If you are facing the following problems, you are not alone. Call us and allow us the opportunity to remedy the situation.
- Your air-conditioning is constantly running in Summer, but your house isn’t getting cold.
- Squealing and grinding noises coming from your heat pump.
- Does your HVAC system turn on and off frequently?
- checking components and noise levels
- cleaning of coil and debris
- lubricating motors and bearings
- refrigerant pressure checks
- operational tests
- advice if improvements are required and much more
Give Central Heat and Air a call today to schedule your Heat Pump Tune-up Service.