Get Trustworthy Gas Furnace Replacement in Central Florida

Get Trustworthy Gas Furnace Replacement in Central Florida

Although Florida is known for its beautiful, sunny and warm weather, local residents know that winters can get cold, especially in the morning. Therefore, you need a reliable gas furnace to keep your family comfortable. At Central Air & Heat, we are dedicated to providing superior service for gas furnace replacement and maintenance for our customers in Groveland and nearby communities.

Replacing Outdated Systems

If you have a gas furnace that’s more than a decade old, you may want to consider replacing it, even if the unit runs without problems. The average life of a furnace, depending on how well you maintain it, is about 15 years. Over the last decade, energy efficiency of gas furnaces has improved markedly. Chances are you may only have a furnace with an AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency)  rating of 80%. An AFUE rating of 80% means that 80% of the gas that goes into your furnace is used for heat while the other 20% goes up the chimney. Most furnaces today have an AFUE rating of 90% while some are even 95% or higher.

Other Options that Improve Efficiency

Besides improved fuel utilization, many contemporary gas furnaces have other options that include two-stage heating and dual speed motors that further improve efficiency. Other options such as zoning your home, which involves only heating areas that are in use at a particular time can help you save even more money. The money that you save on utility bills can help offset the cost of your new furnace.

Professional Installation

Best of all, when you select Central Air & Heat, you’ll get a contractor who will continue to care about your comfort. We service all brands and models and work hard to keep your furnace running for years to come. Call us at 352-429-6200 for an appointment.

Comments

By |2019-01-29T07:04:39+00:00November 2nd, 2016|